Our work experience and placement program.
We welcome students for our work experience and placement program. The program is a great way to experience the water industry and its core functions. We have opportunities for Year 10 students and above.
Students have the opportunity to gain a sense of day-to-day business to help them choose their future career path.
Work experience areas
We offer work experience and placements in:
- projects and infrastructure – engineering and land management
- human resources
- civil maintenance – Victorian Construction Induction Card required
- mechanical and electrical – Victorian Construction Induction Card required
- Water treatment
- finance and accounting
- environmental studies and conservation
- information technology (IT)
- communications and/or marketing.
Depending on your needs, you can do a one-week placement or one day a week over several months.
How to apply
If you’re interested in doing work experience or a placement at Lower Murray Water, send your contact details and 2 preference areas from the list above to email@example.com
Due to limited places each year, we can’t guarantee that we can offer a placement to all applicants.