Hydraulic assessment for rural irrigation outlet

Apply for hydraulic assessment for a rural irrigation outlet to assess the capability of our services to deliver water to your property.

To make sure our pipes and channels can deliver water to a rural property, you need to apply for hydraulic assessment.

This kind of assessment is needed before we can supply water for:

  • a new property development
  • a property redevelopment
  • a subdivision
  • a termination
  • domestic and stock use.

How to apply

To apply, complete the Application for a hydraulic assessment form (PDF).

Submit your application:

We’ll get back to you within 10 business days. If we need more information, we’ll contact you.