Building and developing

Before you start building, renovating or subdividing, learn about connecting water and sewerage services to your house, unit or development.


How can we help you today?

Land development icon

Land development

Apply to connect to or construct water and sewerage services for new builds and developments.

Building over assets or easements icon

Building over assets or easements

We manage what buildings or structures can be placed over or near our assets – including water mains, sewerage pipes, rural drainage and water meters.

Backflow prevention icon

Backflow prevention

Installing a backflow prevention device can protect our water supply.

New customer contribution icon

New customer contribution

The new customer contribution is a one-off charge that applies to all new connections to our sewerage or water services.

Latest news

Junior Pipeline Supervisors inspect Nichols Point works!


Almost 400 Nichols Point Primary School students from Prep to Grade 6 took their Junior Pipeline Supervisor roles very seriously last Thursday, taking their teachers and Lower Murray Water staff for a walking tour of the construction works underway at Nichols Point.

circle-arrow Read more

Kerang Water Tanker Removal Update


Due to an improvement in the water quality parameters for the urban water supply to Kerang we will shortly be removing the water tanker from out the front of Woolworths.

circle-arrow Read more

Applications Open for Community Art Project: Transforming Dethridge Wheels into Masterpieces


Lower Murray Water has officially opened applications for a unique community art project aimed at breathing new life into our region’s irrigation legacy.

circle-arrow Read more
blue-bg-top blue-bg-rt blue-bg-bt-lf