Water carters

Find a registered water carter for water supplies when your water tank is low or contaminated.

You can use local water carters to get water supplies for your domestic and stock needs if your water tank is low or contaminated – for example, if the water is affected by blue-green algae.

Water supplied by water carters is not controlled or monitored by our irrigation and water supply system. It is not safe to drink.

Registered water carters

The water carters listed below are registered with us to access water from the town water supply for domestic and stock use.

We recommend you contact the water carter to confirm that the water they supply is suitable for your intended use.

  • Danco – 0418 502 656
  • Richardson Bros – 0419 359 561
  • Jimmy Caristo – 0447 882 126

There is a public water standpipe in Moore Street, Robinvale.

  • Marcovic Management, Ken Hensgen – 0409 806 101

  • Northvic Water Supplies – Ron Thompson – 0418 500 890
  • Swan Hill Water Carriers – Clive Power – 0428 322 823
  • PJ Fitzgerald (Piangil) – Peter Fitzgerald – 0428 261 956

If you are in a rural area and require access to potable water, contact Mildura Rural City Council on 03 5051 8100 for a list of licensed water carters for this purpose.

Utility Relief Grant Scheme

You may be eligible for a one-off grant from the government for water carting costs. For more information about the Utility Relief Grant Scheme, see Rebates and grants.