Potable water standpipes
Access to potable (drinking) water is made available to the public via standpipes.
Public standpipes provide a safe treated water supply for households who need water for drinking and other internal use – such as cleaning and washing.
To get large volumes of water from standpipes, see Water carters.
Find a standpipe in your region.
- Cardross – Dairtnunk Avenue – adjacent to the football oval.
Swan Hill region
- Swan Hill – Karinie Street – south-east corner of sale yards
- Lake Boga – Lalbert Road – south of football oval
- Nyah West – Station Street – south of Grand Hotel
- Piangil – Murray Street – opposite 21 Murray Street.
Swan Hill standpipes are owned and managed by Swan Hill Rural City Council.