Supporting our community
We are proud to support our local community through our Sponsorship and Donation Program.
We provide sponsorship to community-based groups and not-for-profit organisations through our Sponsorship and Donation Program.
We provide 3 types of sponsorship to community-based groups and not-for-profit organisations:
- Merchandise – Lower Murray Water-branded merchandise – including water bottles – and other items related to our business to promote water education.
- In-kind – portable water refill stations for community or sporting events with more than 50 participants, and guest speakers and workshops for community events on topics such as water conservation in the home and garden, water and wastewater treatment processes, and water quality.
- Financial donations – of up to $3,000 for events and activities.
To see if your group or organisation is eligible, read our Sponsorship and Donation Program Guidelines.
How to apply
To apply, complete the Sponsorship and donation application form and submit to our Engagement Officer:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail to PO Box 1438, Mildura VIC 3502.
We carefully consider each proposal against the guidelines. We receive many requests for support and attempt to support as many as possible. We retain full discretion in awarding sponsorship and donations.