Rebates & Grants

Water and Sewerage Rebate Scheme – State Revenue Office

The Victorian State Government funds a rebate to eligible community services organisations on the fixed service charge component of their water bill issued by their Water Authority.

For more information go to the State Revenue Office website or contact us.

Utility Relief Grants Scheme – Department of Health and Human Services

If you are unable to pay your bill because of a temporary financial crisis, you may qualify for a once off grant from the Department of Human Service’s Utility Relief Grants Scheme.

You will need to show that unexpected hardship has left you unable to pay your bill without assistance.

For more information access the Department of Human Services website or contact us.