We are proud to support our local community through our Sponsorship and Donation Program.
We provide three types of sponsorship to community-based groups and not-for-profit organisations:
- Merchandise – LMW-branded merchandise such as water bottles and other items related to our business are available for groups to promote water education.
- In-kind – Portable Water Refill Stations are available for community or sporting events of more than 50 expected participants. Guest speakers/workshops can be arranged for community events. We can cover topics such as water conservation in the home and garden, water and wastewater treatment processes and water quality.
- Financial – Amounts of up to $3,000 are available for events and activities.
The Program has four rounds each year.
|Event date||Application closing date|
|1 January – 31 March||8 December|
|1 April – 30 June||8 March|
|1 July – 30 September||8 June|
|1 October – 31 December||8 September|
Please read the Sponsorship and Donation Program Guidelines to see if your group or organisation is eligible.
To apply, complete the Sponsorship and Donation Application Form and return to our Engagement Officer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post PO Box 1438, Mildura VIC 3502
Each proposal is carefully considered against the guidelines. We receive many requests for support and attempt to support as many as possible. Lower Murray Water retains full discretion in awarding sponsorship and donations.
Portable Water Units
Units available for hire:
- Portable Bottle Refill Unit
- Portable Drinking Fountain (please note – currently not available during periods of COVID-19 restrictions)
- Portable Ice Box Water Chiller
The portable water units must be connected directly into an LMW potable (drinking water) reticulation system.
Complete the form below or speak to a member of the Communications Team to arrange for your community activity’s use on 1800 808 830.