Customer Charter – Urban
An explanation of the rights and obligations for Lower Murray Water and our customers for urban water supply and sewerage services.
Our Urban Customer Charter sets out the rights and obligations of both Lower Murray Water and our customers in relation to urban water supply and sewerage services, and in some instances trade waste and recycled water services. This includes:
- Minimum quality of water supply customers are entitled to.
- Customers’ right to a sewerage service that has minimal blockage and odour problems.
- Access to a 24-hour emergency service.
- Our requirements for entry to customers’ land and access to easements and reserves.
- Customer information on metering, billing, accounts, payments, concessions and actions for non-payment.
LMW Customer Charter Urban summary document • PDF – 0.71mb