Customer Charter – Rural
An explanation of the rights and obligations for Lower Murray Water and our customers for rural water services.
Our Rural Customer Charter sets out the rights and obligations of both Lower Murray and our customers in relation to rural water services. This includes:
- Delivery standards for rural water supply.
- Customers’ right to a functional drainage service.
- Access to a 24-hour emergency service.
- Our requirements for entry to customers’ land and access to easements and reserves.
- Customer information on works, licences, metering, billing, accounts, payments, concessions and actions for non-payment.